Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More rain and rainbows on the North Rim

01 Rain storm over Grand Canyon AZ pano (1024x437)
Late fall rain brings rainbows to the...

8 comments:

Diane said...

Wow those rainbows are stunning. Diane

Ruth said...

I have never been able to get an entire rainbow in a picture. If you did a panorama, your ability to line things up is much better thab mine. Beautiful pictures!!

Betty Manousos said...

you photograph those rainbows SO beautifully!

betty xx

Janie said...

I love seeing the storms move over the canyon. The rainbow is beautiful!
We're getting rain here this week, too.

Barb said...

You've captured some great rainbows, Gaelyn. And, I can't forget those lightening shots!

Bill S. said...

Great pictures. I'm sure there is gold at the end of them. Keep searching for it.

Pat said...

Rain here, but we're not so lucky to have such a beatiful rainbow.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

That last picture is spectacular. Now to head over there and look for the pot of gold

Google Analytics