Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

SWF–After the storm sunset over Grand Canyon

01 Last light on the temples from Lodge NR GRCA NP AZ (1024x706)
Definitely going through a climate change on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon yet rain and rainbows bring...

11 comments:

stillhowlyn said...

Beautiful pictures, Gaelyn. How long will you be at the North Rim before heading south? Love that part of the Grand Canyon!

Pat said...

The light is always so spectacular after a storm.

Fotografaire said...

Beautiful captures of nature, light and contrasts.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful captures of the sky and the Canyon. I like the last shot too of the trees and snow. Great shots, happy skywatching!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Snow? Already? Brr!

STARWATCH

Sky above, earth below,
Watch the stars begin to glow.

Earth below, sky above—
Watch the stars with me, my love!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Western Sunset

Jeannelle said...

Very beautiful! Happy skywatching!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Brrrr, 41F. The view is worth it though.

Saun said...

Snow!!! Oh no I am not ready for that it's to early. Make sure you keep it out there (snow) ;) nice series.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Getting chilly I see. Over here summer is carrying in its cases. Forcast for the weekend is in the region of 86F

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photos.

Regards and best wishes

AJ said...

Shiver... snow? Already! Gosh, I'm cold just looking at that.
Thanks... I've just noticed you've put OMBH's on your blogroll! I'm rather chuffed! ;-)

Google Analytics