Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Part 11–Colorado River trip Day 3–Havasu Creek

01 Boats tied at mouth of Havasu Creek Colorado River trip AZ (768x1024)
The blue-green waters of Havasu Creek offered reprieve from the cold Colorado River as we...

9 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Beautiful!!!

~shoes~

Diane said...

Amazing photos as always.Diane

Kathie Brown said...

Gaelyn I cannot believe the color of that water! it looks turquoise to me! Wow! It is a liquid necklace in the canyon! I would love to go for a swim!

Carol said...

Gotta do that trip one of these days.

Ruth said...

Wow, that water is such an unusual blue colour. Beautiful!!

Silver Fox said...

Beautiful! Saw it once in the 80s when it was in flood and red and muddy.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

What an amazing spot that looks like. The kind of spot you want to have to yourself and not share with crowds. Not always possible, I know.

Janie said...

The blue green water is impressive as it enters the muddy Colorado.
The pool looks perfect for a swim.

Jackie said...

The blue-green water has a milky look about it, very unusual, though some Swiss rivers have a similar look about them.

Were you any near the location of London Bridge which was transported stone by stone to Arizona?

Google Analytics