Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scenic Sunday - Kirkland Junction

Yesterday Mike and I went to Prescott; yes that’s three times this week. We took the back road and these rock formations along the way have always fascinated me so we stopped for a few pics.
Also got to check out the Netbook on WIFI and worked great. Yea!

15 days left.

To view more scenes from around the world, or to share your own, go to Scenic Sunday by clicking here.

13 comments:

Lindz said...

it look nice up there, is there a lookout up there?

blog with no name said...

Things always look more beautiful when I'm next to you!

Barb said...

Glad you're testing the equipment, Gaelyn - there won't be any hitches when you're on the trip.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gaelyn: Certainly is a nice view as you drive, all your snow is gone.

Louise said...

Lovely view. I really have to try to catch up here. I'm not sure I know who Mike is... I saw him mentioned the last time I was here, but in a post again means I NEED TO KNOW!

Unknown said...

That's a nice view. I'm counting the days til I get back to AZ. Hmmm, 58 days until we head for Flagstaff.

Anonymous said...

Tick, tick, tick, tick...... :)

You are going to fly like an eagle, across the sea....

Callie Brady said...

It's very nice to see that beautiful blue sky. I'm looking forward to your trip too. This will be fun!

eileeninmd said...

Gaelyn, looks like a nice view of the rock formations. Eight days till your trip, you must be really excited.

Pat said...

I can see you're counting the days--I envy your trip to a non-snow country...I'm getting tired of white.

Unknown said...

I love these mini ranges that break up the scenery here and there. Sorry I have no clue on the music, can you call the manufacturer?

Janie said...

Pretty desert rock formations. Rugged country is always fun to explore.

Rambling Woods said...

Maybe you and I love nature so much because it comforts and soothes us and we need that....

Google Analytics