Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SWF-The Moon and Venus, old camera and new

01 Moon & Venus Yarnell AZ (1024x768)
I can see Jupiter, but the camera can’t.  The above shot taken with my old Fuji Finepix S1500 12x zoomed.  To see what the new camera can do follow Geogypsytraveler by clicking here.

4 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Are you closing this blog some time?

trav4adventures said...

You will want that zoom lens. I have a 55-300mm zoom for my Canon and believe me, that 300 mm comes in handy sometimes! Now I don't know how I ever survived without it!

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

I clicked over there but came back here to comment -- wow -- definitely a difference. Congratulations on the new camera. What fun you have in store, getting acquainted with it.

Loran said...

Hooray for a new camera! I have a 300mm zoom and it's still not big enough for great animal shots.

Google Analytics