Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

SWF-A variety of sunsets

01 Sunset Yarnell AZ 2-11-12 (1024x597)

2-11-12

Isn’t it great that no two sunsets look alike.

02 Sunset Yarnell AZ pano 2-14-12 (1024x346)

2-14-12

03 Sunset thru crystal Yarnell AZ 2-14-12 (1024x768)

Plus you can look at a sunset differently.

04 Sunset Yarnell AZ 2-16-12 (1024x708)

2-16-12

To view more skies from around the world, or to share your own, go to Sky Watch Friday by clicking here.

SWF long badge

18 comments:

Diane said...

Interesting collection of sunsets. They are all beautiful though. Diane

The Good Luck Duck said...

Back at what we used to call "home," a beautiful sunset was a rarity, if you could even get someplace with enough horizon to see it. Not that there's not a lot of beauty there, it's just not sunsettial beauty.

So now, every night we go OOOOH! AHHHH!

Roxanne
The Good Luck Duck

Barb said...

I like the silhouettes you achieved. Also like your thrift store finds from former post. (I also prefer pockets.)

Pat said...

Cool! I like what you did with the crystal.

Splendid Little Stars said...

aaahhhh....sunsets are a joy! And when you're in a beautiful place as well....life is perfect!

blog with no name said...

Every sunset is beautiful, like every kiss :*

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wonderful! I love the crystal view.

Lew said...

I like your "looking glass" with the sunset!

Joyful said...

I like your series and the addition of the crystal piece to view the sky through.

Ebie said...

I love to see the skies mixed with the dark and the red. I could feel the rumble!

Simply Delicious said...

Lovely skies!

My entry.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Love the variety... each has it's own personality.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I wish I had a proper sunset view from my house. All I can see is my neighbour's house.

Kirby said...

nice photos i love it. i always want to see a pictures of sky specially if its blue it makes me feel relaxing that forget all my problems :)
thank you for sharing have fun.
good day.

Thérèse said...

Like jewels!

Sylvia K said...

Glorious way to end any day!! Love your last shot, Gaelyn, unique and very creative! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

It is wonderful! And I love the look through the crystal.

Susie of Arabia said...

Absolutely love the one reflecting off the glass doorknob!!!

Google Analytics