Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Our World–Buckskin Gulch slot canyon Part 2

09 Wire Pass trail through wash UT (1024x772)
The Wire Pass trail starts in a wash and continues 1.7 miles to junction with Buckskin Gulch. Along the way the trail winds through...

6 comments:

KT said...

Assuming we get all of our permits for a Rim-to-Rim in May, we will then head a bit north to attept permits for The Wave (will try the lottery in advance...). But this is another hike I will add to the list!

Ruth said...

Those are amazing rock formations. I have never seen anything like that before. Such grand beauty!!

Karen said...

What great photos! You are such an adventurous gal!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I am just amazed. I would love to explore a place such as this. It must be a fantastic experience squeezing through those narrow passages

Diane AZ said...

That has got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, yet I don't think I would be able to walk inside, as I'm too claustrophobic. I'm happy to enjoy it through your pictures, thanks!

Jeff said...

Fascinating. I''m intrigued by the old imprints on the rock.

Google Analytics