Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Strandfontein Beach False Bay – Cape Peninsula South Africa

01 Strandfontein Beach sign False Bay R310 Cape Pennisula ZA (1024x765)
Another stop along False Bay with wonderful views and a beach to play on can be read about here...


5 comments:

Janie said...

All of the photos are gorgeous. I can imagine listening to those crashing waves. If there were any threat of man-eating sharks, I'd be hearing Jaws music and staying well ashore.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Its a pity that you didn't have sunshine weather while you were in Cape Town.

Nat said...

I've just caught up with all your South African posts... an amazing trip and you relay your travels wonderfully!

Elaine said...

It looks like a beautiful beach. I do like to get my feet wet on a nice sandy beach, but just at the edge of the splashing waves.

eileeninmd said...

Gaelyn, great shots! I enjoy beaches as much as you. I do enjoy seeing the shorebirds and watching the Waves. Your trip to Africa must have been wonderful with great memories.

Google Analytics