Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SWF – Sunset in San Benito

 a1021 Sunset San Benito TX (1024x768)

To view more skies from around the world, or to share your own, go to Sky Watch Friday by clicking here.

skywatch friday image

18 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

A pretty soft glow. MB

Quiet Paths said...

Love that soft light and color.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the color and you framed the shot.

Diane said...

Love the way this framed by the tree. Diane

EG CameraGirl said...

Mmmm. The sky is a lovely shade of pink, so nicely framed.

Janie said...

Nicely framed by the trees, Gaelyn. The pink color is beautiful. Hope you're getting the packing done so you can be on your way.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The sky in your photo is smudged with a delicate pink. Lovely!

STORYTELLER

The sky, whether deep blue or grey,
Has stories to tell every day;
So if the day’s clear,
Be sure to draw near—
The heavens know just what to say!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Climbing Skyward

Diane AZ said...

Just gorgeous! I love the tree against the purple and pink sky.

Naturegirl said...

Love the composition!Have a great weekend!

Bill S. said...

Great colors- I love your header and your posts are enjoyed by me.

Have a great weekend.

Vinni said...

I liked the change in sky color, sunrise and sunsets are the best time to click.

eileeninmd said...

I love the pretty pink sky! Beautiful capture, Gaelyn! Happy skywatching!

Anonymous said...

You have such nice sky pictures.

chanpheng said...

Beautiful sky~

Francisca said...

A beautiful soft sky here, and so is your header. My best wishes to you with moving your mom.

Barb said...

You should make a mosaic of some of the photos taken while at Mom's and frame them for her in her new digs.

Betty Manousos said...

exquisite!
beautiful texture!

Esther Garvi said...

Perfect!

Google Analytics