Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Most visited post

Do you check your blog stats? I’m not obsessed with stats, maybe because it’s a number thing, but curiosity wins occasionally. According to blogger my most visited post with 800 page views since published (only 11 comments), early in my blogging February 14, 2009, is “Working with Wildlife”. Feel free to check it out, and bump the number up some more. ;)

11 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

So you are saying that 800 looked at that post but only 11 commented? How do you find that out?
Loss of freedom is very sad---we need to take a lesson from this.
MB

Diane said...

Another comment has now been added!
Take care Diane

Jo said...

I added another comment, Gaelyn. What an amazing job you - all did at CALM. Thanks for sharing.

Janie said...

I checked it out. Cool post!
My all time most visited is "Ear Wax!" Go figure.

Barb said...

Hi Gaelyn, I am always amazed at my posts that get the most hits - usually ones with the name of a trail hike or a mining ruin.

Al said...

I hadn't seen that post before - very interesting. My most visited post, with three times as many views as its nearest competitor, is one on the Chicago Field Museum. But it only has two comments!

KT said...

I just started following your blog a few months ago. I have gone back and read a few on various Natational Parks you have posted about (saw your Havasu trip posts just recently...), but I had not yet seen this one.

Unknown said...

That's an oldie but a goodie. You never know what will catch fire and why, or why others might dud. I've been on both sides, but have become like you. The more I blog the less I look at the stats.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I bumped it up a little bit. Oddly enough my most viewed post was of a Taylor Swift concert where I mentioned that we saw the Hanson's.

I get more views on that post than all my other over 1000 posts combined.

Strange.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

You should never measure the popularity of your blog on the comments. Although I get all dejected when I don't get a lot of comments. Anyway, I also don't look at the stats often, but I have picked up that you actually get a lot more visits than you realise. Linking my blog on Facebook also helps with traffic.

Katney said...

You think that is strange to be so popular? Look at this one that is among my most visited posts.

Google Analytics