Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scenic Sunday - Grand Canyon


View from Point Imperial
I miss this place so thought I’d post a reminder just how fabulous and gorgeous and unbelievable the Grand Canyon is.

To see more beautiful scenes from around the world, or to share your own, go to Scenic Sunday by clicking here.

17 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Yoy are right, this season with you there has been unbelievable. It has to be the most stunning place on earth and I thank you for sharing all of this with me. Your information and pictures have made the place come alive.

Loran said...

Do you go back again next summer?

Unknown said...

Gaelyn,
It's breath-taking! I hope I get to see it someday.
Evelyn

Dawn Fine said...

Aww...when do u go back?

Small City Scenes said...

Awesome and unbelievable!!! MB

Pat said...

I have been stupefied by Nature several times in my life---in the Sahara where I contemplated endless sand dunes, crossing the Atlantic and gazing out at a seemingly infinite blue, and at the Grand Canyon....

Beautiful photo...you probably don't have a huge wall, but this I think would be an 'entire wall' poster....

My name is Riet said...

Good morning. We have been visiting the Grand Canyon many years ago and I still know what I said when I first saw it, it is really like on a postcard.It took my breath away.

eileeninmd said...

Great shot and the Grand Canyon is wonderful and will always be a grand sight to see.

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for sharing, I would love to go there one day.

Gill in Canada

Lorac said...

Definitely on my list of places I need to see. Great shot!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wonderful photograph. I've never quite seen one quite like that of the canyon that shows the scenery behind it going on forever.

Quasi Serendipita said...

Wow, I would love to see the Grand Canyon one day.

Rambling Woods said...

Wow..I would love to be able to go and sit and just soak it in for hours.. I would be happy...

Unknown said...

What a place it is, I so hope I make it back there someday.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

The Grand Canyon looks like an awesome place. Looking at this picture I can see why you miss it.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gaelyn: One word description: AMAZING.

Janie said...

Yet another breathtaking vista!

Google Analytics