Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Scenic Sunday - Land for Sale

On the drive to the Toadstools trail there were storm clouds over the Grand Staircase Escalante. The land for sale is a few miles east of Kanab, Utah.

To see more beautiful scenes from around the world, or to share your own, go to Scenic Sunday by clicking here.


11 comments:

B SQUARED said...

I enjoy your journey. A beautiful place. It's been many years since I was there.

Andrea said...

Great Landscape!!!
And thank you for visiting my blog.

Bye

Small City Scenes said...

Of course it is a so beautiful--but---if you owned land what can you do with it. I mean could you live there? I wouldn't want to build something there that would ruin the vastness of it. Ya know what I mean? MB MB

eileeninmd said...

It is beautiful, I love the rock formations and the colors of the rocks! I enjoyed your blog entry.
Thanks, you brought back memories of my trip.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Now what would anyone want to buy that land for I wonder? Looks like a good storm.

Quiet Paths said...

Such a dramatic landscape and sky. Picture postcard perfect, I'd say.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful. I think we saw that same sign yesterday.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gaelyn: Cool name and a splendid show.

Unknown said...

Wow Gaelyn, that's a stunningly gorgeous shot!

Mark Alan Meader said...

I've noticed those signs! Every time I drive down this stretch of road, something like this presents itself and I could definitely see myself living in a nice spread at the base of these cliffs. Not that Kanab would be the most exciting place to hang out, but as a central location for all the great stuff in this area it would be ideal. Don't think my wife would go for it though, being from Tokyo originally.. talk about a change of scenery:)

Louise said...

If only one could make a living, I would love to live in places like that.

Google Analytics