Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Remember Whensday - Cute little Cowboy


1949
My Mom was really big on studio photos when I was a kid. This is my brother at two years old. (Hope he’s not going to be pissed about this post.) It’s always been a favorite of mine and I wasn’t even born yet. I think he looks like Desi Arnez.

Sally from The (Mis) Adventures of Karl and Sally has started a new meme where the past is remembered through sharing old family photographs and this is #15. I love the idea and hope you will too. So join the fun by clicking here.

11 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Another brilliant adventure (Tuesday!) and this is so cute. I have one son who won't let me post old photos of him. The actor, of course, always gets a mention!

Thanks for taking us along the Canyon, as well as down memory lane.
P.S. I understand about the tripod thing. My critters are not really happy to cooperate most of the time!

Jenn Jilks said...

P.S. Can I add you to my Over 50 and blogging list (see the sidebar). I am loathe to ask, but you have a great banner on your site!

I am working up to an article of some sort and collect URLs!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh, how can your brother be mad at that?

Ruth said...

Cute...You look very much like him.

kden said...

Oh, he does look like Desi. So cute! I haven't been to your blog in a long time and I can see that I have missed a lot of beautiful photos.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a brilliant mushroom shot Gaelyn!!

I am sure your brother did not stay this cute or did he? :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gaelyn: He was a cutie pie.

Pyatshaw said...

Great pic! I'm sure we all have photos we'd rather no one else saw!
My house is full of "studio shots" of our grandchildren--I'll soon have as many as I have of my dogs!

Eve said...

He is ADORABLE!!

Louise said...

Who would be pissed about such a cute picture online?

Rambling Woods said...

Awww..that is an adorable photo....

Google Analytics