OK, I need to nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. Only 7! There are so many more who are worthy.
1. Karen, the Fab Grandma writes a very creative and diverse blog. She and Fab Grandpa live in an RV like I do and we all currently work at Grand Canyon National Park. I love her outlook on life and always look forward to a new post. Thanks for introducing me to blogging.
2. Ruthie at Nature Knitter introduces me to the nature around her in Minnesota plus I love her beautiful knitted creations. She is a natural naturalist.
3. Janie explores the roads less traveled on horseback with husband Steve and faithful companion Daisy. They ride into the most spectacular landscapes. I always learn something new about the land from her. And Janie has an incredible way with words.
4. Joan from SAPhotographs has one of the most interesting blogs around. You never know what kind of bugs or beasts she may share from South Africa. Plus every Monday she stumps most of us with a mystery photo.
5. Kristin from Camels and Chocolate travels the world as a journalist, which is something I’ve dreamed of doing. She has a very humorous way of seeing the world and I love visiting places virtually with her. At least until I get to go myself.
7. Arija from Garden Delights is a poet of the Earth Mother. She shares stunning images from South Australia and other places she travels. The drought threatens her green thumb but she perseveres and finds the beauty of life.
Now for 7 things about myself that you might find interesting.
1. I collect and create jewelry because a woman can never have too much jewelry. Even in hard economic times we will embellish. Plus I call it my retirement.
2. I aspire to be a paid travel writer. I already travel and write. Now if I can just find someone to pay me for it. My list of places to visit gets longer every year.
3. I love an audience, so being a National Park Ranger is perfect. And so is blogging. Thanks to all of you who read and follow.
4. I need to let go of my way too Big Ego.
5. I truly dislike housework even though I live in a 27 foot RV and it probably wouldn’t take long. I can live with the dusty velvet on all my chachkis.
6. I only recently started to consider myself a photographer. Yes, just an amateur, but certainly a step above the average.
7. I hope to continue learning until the day I die.