Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My World Tuesday - Snow place like home

I flew out of Texas today at 4 am and 60 degrees.

Somewhere over either NW Texas or SE New Mexico

About 50 miles north of Phoenix

Heading home from Prescott

Snow place like home
For more views of the world click here.
Missed everybody and will be catching up soon.

10 comments:

Powell River Books said...

With a sky like that your snow looks warmer than ours in the Pacific Northwest. - Margy

dianasfaria.com said...

I love those snowy mountains & the colors in the sky are beautiful.

Grammy said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful world. I love the photos.
Have a great week.
Grammy
Missouri, USA

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Good to have you back Gaelyn. I hope you had a great time. Nice shots as always, especially the last one.

Arija said...

Great post GG!

The Good Life in Virginia said...

welcome back.
hope your trip was a good one :)

Diane AZ said...

I love that title, "Snow place like home." Great pictures, especially the last one with the intriguing footprints in the snow.

Gowri Mohanakrishnan said...

Amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Susie of Arabia said...

Wow - lovely photos - my fave has got to be the last one of the sunset, but the others are really beautiful too. Thanks! Glad you had a nice visit with your parents.

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are amazing. Just beautiful!

Google Analytics