Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Monday, December 8, 2008

My World Tuesday - On the road again: an ongoing saga of the gypsy life

Gaelyn washing windows, 1974 International bus, Eagles Cliff, Washington
After almost two years of being in one place at Eagles Cliff Dale and I had itchy feet and wanted to be back on the road.







16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. You have a great life, picking whenever you fancy. Just take us along on your many trips okay.

See you next week.

Oman said...

at least you travel a lot and able to see the world. i love gypsy stories and loved them in hundred years of solitude. great job.

Larry D said...

Wow what a cool way to see the world.

Cathy said...

Sounds like you're doing what you love. Have fun.

Unknown said...

It's ashame about the bus not working out. It looked like you put a lot of work into it. And good timing: gas prices have dropped.

Louise said...

On the edge of my seat! I am not sure I would have what it takes to live on the edge like that. The trading vehicles and stuff alone might do me in. But oh, so interesting!

Leon1234 said...

That is really inspiring. I want to travel more. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love your description of the RV as "wheelestate" Thanks for adding the saga of your travels and interesting life to My World again this week. Looking forward to the next installment.

??? said...

Interesting lifestyle, I don't think I could live like that. The bus is great :)

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

"Into the wild" without the so sad end !
Thanks for sharing.
http://www.au.fil-de-l-aube.fr

Stacey Olson said...

wonderful world you live in. So many great places...

The Good Life in Virginia said...

gaelyn...great post as always and anxious to hear the next phase/part of the journey. enjoyed all the photos.
have a good week.
chat soon.

Reader Wil said...

That's the life I always wanted to live. I asked my mum if we couldn't live in a caravan drawn by a horse when I was 5 years old. She only laughed...
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Your Homes on Wheels along your journey was an interesting adventure in its self. Keep on Exploring...

Arija said...

I love your narrative and your post that stop in an exciting place just like the Arabian Nights.

Susie of Arabia said...

What an adventurous life you are living! Lucky you.

Google Analytics