Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From A - Z

Need to make a sign?

Went to Prescott today with Berta to a salvage yard called Kuels, and it was cool.

Giant crusher and the resulting bundles

If it's made of metal, they have it. If it's in good shape, it's for sale. If not, it's recycled.


Plus we went to lunch at the Mayan. I can finally chew! And it was soooo good.

Pork Buritto with Green Chili Sauce

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum, that looks delish!

lupingirl said...

Love the letters! And that does look yummy!

Google Analytics