Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Friday, October 17, 2008

VOTE, it's your right and privledge

If you're complaining, fed up or unhappy with the current state of affairs, VOTE.

Look inside yourself and ask, what can I do? VOTE.

Also check out this excellent story about woman's sufferage.

There can be no excuses. GET OUT AND VOTE!

You can & will make a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout that Powell endorsement, eh? I still think the evil doers will steal this one like they did in 2000 but I hope to be proven wrong... It would explain why McC was able to be so reckless in his VP pick and why he's happily chirping about being the happy underdog. If you knew the fight was fixed, you'd be chirping too.
M

lupingirl said...

Amen! It's a right, but it's also a civic duty - we can't fix things if no one cares.

Google Analytics