Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leaving Grand Canyon

It’s the end of my first Ranger season at Grand Canyon National Park.  Get a glimpse of what I did for the summer here.
Spring snow on the meadows


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the working half of this year with us. Hope you can make the trip to Florida so that I get to be a small part of your down time.
Truly,

Unknown said...

Did you take the picture at Toroweap? I did not get out there this year, so if we get to come back here next year, that is on my list.

Google Analytics