Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall day in Yarnell

...and I'm anything but dull.

I spent much of the day cleaning, which I’m not inclined to do. Of course my RV isn’t very big but living on the road sure gathers dust.

Yet I did get out in the afternoon and although it was 80° today fall is on its way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I love the sign. I should have on in my little house.

Google Analytics