Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

SWF – Sunset at Freeman Rd

01 Sunset off Freeman Rd AZ (1024x768)

What a marvelous way to end a day in the desert.

02 Sunset off Freeman Rd AZ (1024x768)

I could spend weeks here.

03 Sunset off Freeman Rd AZ (1024x768)

Getting lost…

04 Sunset off Freeman Rd AZ pano (1024x410)

…and found.

05 Sunset off Freeman Rd AZ pano (1024x393)

To view more skies from around the world, or to share your own, go to Sky Watch Friday by clicking here.

skywatch friday image 

13 comments:

Diane said...

What stunning photos. Diane

Jo said...

Amen, Gaelyn!

Barb said...

What a show! You must have had reserved seating.

eileeninmd said...

They are gorgeous skies seen from Freeman Rd. The colors are just stunning.

tattytiara said...

Oh you have no idea how cabin fevered I am right now. Looking at this gorgeous post almost physically hurts!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Gaelyn! What a wonderful place to sit and reflect on all that is. As always, I love your photos!

Sally in WA said...

Spectacular! I am so envious!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Big skies and beautiful sunsets. I imagine the stars are stunning at night as well.

Small City Scenes said...

Lost and found---my concept too.
gorgeous shots. MB

Johnny Nutcase said...

agreed! that's all around good stuff! That sky is just awesome!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Lost in the sunset and found by the sunrise? :-)

WHICH SKY FOR YOU?

Which sky for you?
One that is blue?
Or do you prefer
A sky that’s demure?

A sky in grey
Is soft, they say,
And not everyone
Likes the blinding sun.

Perhaps a sky
Through which geese fly
To winter havens
Away from ravens?

A rain-swept sky
That seems to cry?
O quickly choose one
Before day is done!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Cloud Maiden

Elaine said...

I can see why you wanted to make this your first stop! What a wonderful transition spot for you.

Janie said...

What a great sunset, just for you. Thanks for sharing it.

Google Analytics