Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scenic Sunday – Feeding the…

a160 Doe eating bird seed at feeder Yarnell AZ by Mike (1024x768)

Friday morning Mike caught this sweetheart helping herself to the birdseed.

Scenic Sunday sky badge

For more wonder sights around the world go to Scenic Sunday by clicking here.

13 comments:

Arti said...

Absolutely adorable... Very cute indeed...
Have a nice day:-)
My Yatra Diary...

Jan said...

Your site looks very interesting, and you had the courage to 'do it your way'.
Great capture.
Jan, Australia

Diane said...

What a brilliant photo, you were so lucky to catch this one. Love it.Diane

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Ha ha! What an opportunist she is! Great photo - what luck!

blog with no name said...

She was almost as pretty as you!

Johnny Nutcase said...

aw she is a sweetheart. Mule deer make me smile with their giant ears, they're awfully cute!

Sandy said...

i thought that was a kangaroo there for a minute. don't laugh...you have animals from all over the world here on any given day! =o)

Small City Scenes said...

Ain't that sweet. She thinks so too. Good capture. MB

Martha Z said...

I guess you'll have to increase your supply of bird seed. Squirrels are bad enough but this gal will eat you out of house and home.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG love it!!!

Barb said...

A free buffet! (And not even any snow on the ground...)

Janie said...

Who says those feeders are for the birds? This girl likes feasting on free seeds.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I want one!

Google Analytics