Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kruger National Park South Africa – Day 2


02 Sunrise Kruger NP Mpumalanga ZA (800x591)
Joan and I saw ALL the BIG 5 on our first day in Kruger National Park plus continued to see wildlife on the second day...

11 comments:

Johnny Nutcase said...

awesome amazing stuff! (and i'm completely jealous too). Love all the photos, beautiful ! Can't wait for more !

Diane said...

Fantastic photos, glad the turtles did not catch you! I would have missed all the tours and photos in the canyon this year LOL. Diane

Small City Scenes said...

Oh neat I am glad to be touring with you again. Great stuff there G.

Diane AZ said...

What an amazing adventure, all those wild animals, turtles on a rampage, and stunning sunrise and sunset! Fantastic photos. :D

Pat said...

I have a fondness for turtles, so that's the photo I like best! Love their mud-bath look.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a wonderful post Gaelyn. I will never forget those turtles. What a sight they were. I am still wondering if they thought WE were lunch or if we were going to feed them. That sure was a strange way to act.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Jip, nothing better than an African sunset. Absolute bliss.

It seems like your second dat was just as memorable as the first.

The Waterbuck with his ring on his backside always make you think he sat down on a newly painted toilet seat.

Anonymous said...

Nice show to be sure. Like seeing all the wildlife.

Sid said...

Been to Kruger. Have never seen a lion or turtles =( Did see lots of elephants, giraffes and vervet monkeys.

Janie said...

I love all the animals and the baobab tree, and especially the sunrise/ sunset photos. I hope the night comedian driver didn't get you into trouble with those killer turtles.

Karen said...

Beware the turtles! What a great day to be able to see so many animals. Fabulous!

Google Analytics