Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scenic Sunday - Windmill


On the drive to Zion NP along Utah State Highway 9.

To see more beautiful scenes from around the world, or to share your own, go to Scenic Sunday by clicking here.

14 comments:

Sally in WA said...

Great capture. With all of those green trees in the background, I would have thought you were up in Washington!

Sunny said...

Wonderful photo.
Sunny :)

Jo said...

Oh I love a windmill. And it's almost silhohetted. Well done.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Could be a scene from back home. :)

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I agree with Sally.. are you sure you were not on the way to Mt Rainier??!!

I love the parks in Utah..amazing!

christina said...

Great picture! I saw lots of them on Cyprus this summer, i like them!!

Anonymous said...

I love that shape of American windmill - they're like a Leonardo Da Vinci sketch come to life.

Bill S. said...

Oh, the beauty we find in simple things. Great photo.

Janie said...

Great photo. The simple windmill used to be common, but I don't see many of them anymore.

Loran said...

That's very scenic, especially the sky between the tines of the windmill.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I'm with Joan. We have so many windmills (windpompe in Afrikaans) here in South Africa, so that could be from anywhare back here as well.

Small City Scenes said...

Dontcha just love an old windmill! Nice shot. MB

Rambling Woods said...

There is something so interesting about windmills...

Louise said...

Windmills are so photogenic. I love them.

Google Analytics