Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A toast to Thrifty Thursday

01 Pretty glass from thrift store (768x1024)
I don’t drink alcohol very often yet occasionally enjoy a little sipping liquor, especially in a pretty glass.  I bought a pair of these delightful cut glass with gold trim at Habitat for Humanity.

Cheers! 

What treasures have you found lately?

7 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Beautiful..I love finding treasures like that.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great find.

I'll have to be thinking about the stuff I might have to post about. Great idea.

Pat said...

It's been snowing so hard I haven't found any...too cold to browse the flea market. Love your glass.

Diane said...

Cheers. Have not been to a flea market for ages they only start again hers come late spring. Diane

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I think that a lovely glass!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Another treasure found

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

LOVE your new glasses! Gorgeous, and the cordials probably taste better, I'll bet. This is my first visit to your lovely blog in some time so I wasn't aware of this fun "finds" thing. Must ponder...

Google Analytics