Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

SWF–Tree view

030 (768x1024)

Last week after going out to breakfast Mike and I took a walk into the Sonoran desert. During winter the leafless trees often share a little gift in their branches.

SWF long badge

To view more skies from around the world go to Sky Watch Friday by clicking here.

10 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Looks like a nest or something up there. Love the white tree and the blue sky.

Arija said...

Good gracious, is that a horned owl up there???
The tree looks so gentle against the soft blue of the sky.

theconstantwalker said...

A lovely image to see..

Diane said...

I have noticed all sorts of things in our trees in the garden now the leaves have gone AWOL :) Diane

nonizamboni said...

Don't you love how nothing is wasted by Mother Nature? And your photo shows this nicely.

Elaine said...

Beautiful photo! I love the intricate patterns in the bare branches in winter.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely capture of the sky, Gaelyn!

Laura said...

Beautiful!!! I hope you will consider sending me an email about what you are grateful for to add to this year's gratitude word quilt. It will be posted on my blog on Dec 31st. I am collecting expressions of gratitude from around the world. Enjoy the weekend's skies, blue, grey, or filled with a pallet of many colors!
Gentle steps,
Laura

Betty Manousos said...

that is really lovely!
lovely angle.

Quiet Paths said...

That's a good sized nest. Wonderful blue sky...

Google Analytics