Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve Cyber Masquerade Ball

Happy New Year

Welcome to the 2011-12 Cyber Masquerade Ball




9 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

dear gaelyn, wishing you and yours the best for 2012!

happy new year!

xx

Wenche said...

Woow, thats a really beautiful New Years pictures :0) Have a Happy New Year :0)

Sylvia K said...

I'm wishing you and all of your wonderful friends a fantastic ball for the night to welcome the new year. I won't be able to attend as much as I would love to due to a family emergency, but I will be thinking of you!! Have a beautiful and Happy New Year!

Sylvia

Just Jane said...

I'm getting ready for the party now! I'm so excited to see people participating and can't wait to read about everyone's experience! This is so much fun :).

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We have enjoyed this! Thank you for the invitation!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Oops! Happy New Year!! My mom lurks here on occasion!

BragonDorn said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

Elaine said...

Happy New Year, Gaelyn!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Wish I'd had enough imagination to attend; maybe next year!!! hope you have a perfect year.

And Gaelyn, could you send me a link to information about your earvines?

Google Analytics