Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

SWF–Through the grasses

072 (1024x721)
While walking on the Saddle Mountain trail I noticed the variety of grasses. Don’t ask me what they are...

15 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Skywatching through the grass! Happy SWF!

Dawn Fine said...

Sure is pretty!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice, I love the view through grasses.

Sylvia K said...

Terrific composition, the view through the grass and what gray, grumpy skies! Looks like Seattle!! Does look as if Fall is here to stay for a while! Hope you have a great weekend, Gaelyn!

Sylvia

Jo said...

What a lovely angle of the skies through the grasses, Gaelyn. Have a wonderful weekend. (((hugs))) Jo

Barb said...

Love the perspective of the shots - the grasses look as tall as the trees.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

we have toi toi grass like this.

Carolyn said...

Wonderful photos Gaelyn. I love taking photos from a "bugs" perspective and I too am a fan of grasses and sedges! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Smiles

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

One always see blue sky photos when these type of pictures are taken, but I like the dramatic sky in these.

eileeninmd said...

I just love these shots, the grasses and the sky look gorgeous. Great captures and composition, happy skywatching!

Kim, USA said...

Love the composition. Happy weekend!

Sky Watch

Pat said...

Do any make you sneeze? :<)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What a great view--from low down, looking way up!

ODD STUFF

Through the dazzling bright blue sky
Pigeons swim and goldfish fly.
If you think that this is strange,
You should see the mountains range!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Old Tree, Old Sky

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful photos, nicely composed.

Martha Z said...

Great shot, you must have really gotten down low for this one.

Google Analytics