I’m styling. You’re styling. And we all have a different style. Thank goodness for that. Otherwise, how Boring.
My friend, and fellow blogger, Karen at FabGrandma has Style. She received this Stylish blogger Award and passed it along to me. Karen was my blog mentor and has given me many tips along the way. She and her husband live the RV lifestyle traveling and working from here to there. She also has celiac disease and lives and blogs gluten-free. You really need to check her out. Thanks for being my friend Karen!
The Stylish Blogger Award rules:
• First, thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
• Second, share 7 things about yourself
• Third, award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
• Then, contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won this award
So, 7 things about myself:
1. My Daddy spoiled me rotten and maybe that’s why I still want what I want when I want it. Like NOW!
2. I wanted to be a dancer when I was growing up and although never had lessons or training was a go-go girl for a while.
3. I dreamed of being a gypsy after HS graduation, traveling and writing about my adventures.
4. I flew my 1964 Rambler Ambassador over a hedge trying skid control on ice.
5. I’ve been married once and raised 1.5 stepchildren.
6. I once owned a yarn and craft supply store.
7. I Love Life and Mike!
5 recently discovered great bloggers:
1. Lucy at All About Arizona…or not
2. Cheryl Ann at Deep Canyon
3. Nina at Watch for Rocks
4. Betty at Cut and Dry
5. Helena at Liberty, Equality, and Geology
I truly believe all you bloggers out there have style so if you want to pick up on this award please do.