My friend and fellow blogger FabGrandma and her OH are settling in for winter as camphosts. So what does she do but make a winter “to do” list with all sorts, well 10 actually, of ambitious things to get done over the next six months. And then asks what others have planned. All this got me to thinking. Am I suppose to have a “winter to-do” list?
I posted this as my comment:
OMG girl, a "winter to-do" list. You are so ambitious. I can barely stir myself enough to grocery shop once a week, only driving 30 miles each way.
1. Hike down the S Kaibab trail and back up the Bright Angel. OK, have the permit for right after Thanksgiving. A good way to work off the calories.
2. Travel to TX probably January and see lots of sights and national parks along the way. Earning some more Jr Ranger Badges.
3. Digitize all, or most, of my old 1960s cassettes. That's been on this list for years.
4. Find and buy MY ideal 5th-wheel. That list is too long.
5. #9 I'm at least part way done with. Need to be more proactive, note to self.
6. Finish DVD on adventure of a lifetime to South Africa. Which was on last years list. The trip that is.
7. Think about what else needs to be done this winter.
So what’s on your “winter to-do” list?