Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Remember Whensday - X rated me


Hey, I was only 1-year old.

Sally from The (Mis) Adventures of Karl and Sally has started a new meme where the past is remembered through sharing old family photographs and this is #13 (I think). I love the idea and hope you will too. So join the fun by clicking here.

(I’m out of town so won’t be able to add my name to this marvelous meme. Just go there anyway.)

16 comments:

Jo said...

Too precious Gaelyn! Thanks for sharing.

Jazz said...

Do they still take the obligatory kid taking a bath in the sink pictures? Naw, I guess the tap would make it too dangerous today, eh?

For the record, I have the same one, 'cept i'm facing left.

Sally in WA said...

Fun picture. I think most of us have a picture like this. I've got one of me, my sister AND my brother in the bathtub when we were little tots.

PS - I added your link to the list for this week.

Louise said...

I'm going to give that a PG-13!

Janie said...

What a cutie you were!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You are naked!! How could you post X-rated stuff like this?? LOL!!

A lovely pic Gaelyn. You look like a really happy baby. :)

Unknown said...

Eeek you're TOPLESS!! LOL

Very cute and you have hardly changed facially!

Mevely317 said...

So glad I happened on this meme ... and saw your smiling face. That just lifted me right up!!! Pleased to meet-cha Gaelyn; I'll be back!

Myra

sallie said...

Adorable picture and I'm glad you posted and that Sally in Washington linked to you. It wouldn't be remember whensday without you.

Hope you're having a good trip.

Marites said...

awww...so cute! hm...come to think of it, I don't have a baby pic while taking a bath!:)

Ruth said...

Cute! You look like you! :-)
I think I have even more scandalous bathtub and "streaking" photos of myself somewhere. Don't expect to see them though.

Pyatshaw said...

One of my daughters was horrified when I showed her a photograph of herself, naked, sitting on an upturned basin on the big kitchen table. Tut, tut, no safety barriers or matting...how awful!!!
I love these baby photos.

Pat said...

Gaelyn--utterly adorable. I have photos like these (bath in the sink) of each of my 3 sons when they were that age---sweet memories.

Rambling Woods said...

I love your smile Gaelyn....

Quiet Paths said...

Really Ãœber-cute. What a smile! This made me smile...

Small City Scenes said...

Awwwww!!!! MB

Google Analytics