Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Road Trip

OK, I’ve sequestered myself for long enough. It’s time to get out of the house. I need a change of scenery.

So today I’m taking off with the truck, sleeping bag and espresso pot to head further south. Plan to visit FabGrandma in Brenda, then go to Quartzsite to look at pretty rocks and beads for a couple of days.

I’m taking the laptop, but who knows if I’ll use it. I promise to take lots of pics.

10 comments:

Arija said...

Bon vyage! Take care on icy roads, stay safe and enjoy FabGrandma.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

have a great time and enjoy your visit...

Anonymous said...

But, But, I ordered a coffee? Have a fun trip. I look forward to hearing about what you discovered.

maryt/theteach said...

Okay, Gaelyn, hope to hear from you! And yes, yes, take lots of pix! :)

George said...

Have a safe trip and a good time. We look forward to many great pictures.

Judith said...

Have a safe journey and many exciting adventures. Judith

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This sounds GREAT Gaelyn. It is the kinf of thing I do too, just take off with no particular destination in mind. Enjoy it!!

Powell River Books said...

Have a great trip, it sounds like a fun adventure. Find lots of pretty rock! - Margy

Kathie Brown said...

Have fun Geogypsy!

maryt/theteach said...

Gaelyn, thanks for commenting at my "Postmortem" post at my photoblog. Love to know how your trip is going... Would love to see pictures. :)

Google Analytics