Description

I own no land, instead I have wheelestate. I’ve been a full time RVer since 1997. Working summers as a Park Ranger takes me to many beautiful places and playing during the winter takes me to many more. This blog is simply the story of my life's adventures.

Moved

Thank you for stopping by. Just to let you know, I'm still blogging but have moved to Geogypsytraveler. Hope you'll follow my adventures. Just click here.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oops! Wrong night for the dance

Last night must have been just a rehearsal for the Gamble’s Quail.

Every night just before sunset the Quail cotillion occurs outside my window.

Then the sky gives a show.






This last dance is for you.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

those are the coolest birds. I have not seen one yet in person, or would that be in birdson?

George said...

What a beautiful sunset you have just outside your window.

Unknown said...

Wow that was quite a show you had going on!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Those sky shots are WOW ones again Gaelyn. Stunning!!

Anonymous said...

That's some show you have outside your window. Awesome! :-)

Diane AZ said...

Wow Gaelyn, you have a lot going on outside your window with the quails and sunsets!

Quiet Paths said...

What a spectacular display both on the ground and in the sky. My Mom and Dad have quail but these are a different kind. I really love those colors.

Arija said...

You are so lucky to have quail where you can photograph them. We leave strips of tall grass for them to nest in between paddocks, but seldom see them.
Glrious sky shots!

Susie of Arabia said...

Stunning sky shots, Gaelyn!

Kathie Brown said...

Great captures of a fiery sky. I have a quail cotillion outside my window also.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

A very beautiful fiery show when the sun sets.

Google Analytics